This app is a sandbox that directs SQL queries to Arne's terrific WSPR spot database at https://wspr.live Examples found in Saved.. are from casual testing and may be buggy and better written. Check Arne's link for more info.
73 Phil VK7JJ
=> Things you may have wondered
=> Write your own free form ClickHouse queries below. The db column names and spot values required for queries are this colour.
• call signs must be uppercase single-quoted eg. 'VK7DIK'
• power in the database is in dBm, refer to the dBm:W conversion above. Distance is in kilometres. id is WSPRnet's unique spotnum.
• ClickHouse operators and sample queries are available in this tutorial
=> Enter your query below:
[copy results to clipboard]Create a browser link to a search: hold down the option/alt key and click the [Submit query] button.
Database query responses and SQL syntax errors are displayed here. Click table column labels to sort.
- save your own queries to the Saved list.
- saving an item using an existing name replaces the original.
- if you delete or lose all your queries the default set will be restored next browser refresh.
- force reload the sample queries by clicking 'restore' with the Alt key held down.
The Backup-to-disk and Restore buttons are in the header of the Saved dialog
- the data is saved in JSON text format.
- you can edit it in something like the free 'JSON Editor' (select Tree view) in the Apple store.